1. Valid Florida Driver's License or ID. (if you do not have an ID then you can use a passport or other picture ID with proof of residency such as a bank statement, utility bill, etc.)
2. Medical Records containing a diagnosis and/or symptoms from a Doctor, Psychologist, or other equivalent health professionals ( Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) relating to your qualifying condition. *Records must be received before the appointment.
*See the above links for medical record requests or request a questionnaire you can give to your Healthcare professional to fill out.
Our office has a 24 cancellation policy. If you fail to contact us within 24 hours before your appointment, you will be required to submit a cash down payment for us to make another appointment.
3. A patient must be a Florida resident.
- If under the age of 18, a patient must have a second physician agree to the use of low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis to obtain an order from a qualified physician.
4. A patient must have tried other treatments without success.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Cannabis
Medical Cannabis Evaluations.
Easy to Pre Qualify
Call or Fill out our online form.
Contact us today to get your quality of life back.